Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

FW: TO APPROVE: 2017 Insurance Proposal

Subject: FW: TO APPROVE: 2017 Insurance Proposal
From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 04/28/2017 11:27 AM

To: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>

Wanted to bring this to your attention. See below.

The increase makes sense to me - just wanted to make you aware.

From: Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>

Date: Friday, April 28, 2017 at 11:12 AM
To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Subject: TO APPROVE: 2017 Insurance Proposal

E - skip to last page of attached for final totals. Ran the math, all line items except
for property and director/officer totals increased.

The overall total increased $5,368.44 from 2016's policy. Namely due to increases in
payroll, subcontractor totals and # of members.

Give the green light and I'll get the policy binded.

Katie Kiefer
South Park BID

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015
o. 213 663 1120

24/7: 866 560 9346

From: Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>

Date: Friday, April 28, 2017 at 11:06 AM

1 of 5

10/19/2018 09:15 AM

FW: TO APPROVE: 2017 Insurance Proposal

To: Sarah Carrington <sarahc@arroyoins.com> , Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>
Subject: Re: 2017 Proposal

Sarah - the numbers look good on my end. Please note, the quote is still missing listing
"South Park BID" as an entity in addition to South Park II. Both BIDs should be listed
under "South Park Stakeholders Group."

Please make that change.

From: Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>

Date: Friday, April 28, 2017 at 10:58 AM

To: Sarah Carrington <sarahc@arroyoins.com> , Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Sarah - reviewing now and will connect with Ellen when she's in the office this afternoon
so we can get the policy locked in.

THX.

Katie Kiefer
South Park BID

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015
o. 213 663 1120

2 of 5

10/19/2018 09:15 AM

From: Sarah Carrington <sarahc@arroyoins.com>

Date: Friday, April 28, 2017 at 10:34 AM

To: Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la> , Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>
Subject: 2017 Proposal

Hi, Katie,

Here is the 2017 Proposal. The General Liability and the Excess increased due to the
increased exposures in Sub Costs and Members. The Work Comp rates increased 10% and the
premium also increased due to the increase in payroll. The rates on the Property are per
expiring with a decrease in premiums due to a decrease in values of the scheduled
equipment. The Directors & Officers is exactly the same as expiring.

All I need your blessing and I will order renewals bound.

There are forms to be signed and I will get those over to you in a little while. Thank you

SARAH CARRINGTON

ARROYO INSURANCE SERVICES - LA
Account Manager

Ask me about Life Insurance and Business Perpetuation Planning. We have an expert to help
protect you!

T: 323.550.7900
F: 323.256.0800

E: sa rahc@arroyoins.com
cmailto:((E-mail))>

www.Arroyoins-LA.com

License #0735912

3 of 5

10/19/2018 09:15 AM

FW: TO APPROVE: 2017 Insurance Proposal

STAY CONNECTED! FIND US ON: FACEB00K <http://www.facebook.com

/ArroyolnsuranceServicesLA> TWITTER <http://www.twitter.com/#!/ArroyoinsLA>

YELP <http://www.yelp.com/biz/arroyo-insuranee-services-los-anqeles-2> REVIEW US!

<https://plus.google.com/lO4074328963O30658856/about?hl=en#104O7432896303O658856

/about?hl=en>

Arroyo Insurance Services - LA • 2900 W Broadway • Los Angeles • 90041 • USA

The contents of this email are intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are directed not to read, disclose, distribute or
otherwise use this transmission. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the transmission.

— imageOOl.png

—Attachments:-

imageOOl.png

175 bytes